Closing Date March 10, 2023 closed
Job Description and Details
Responsible for assisting with traffic management activities and the sanitation of the East tarmac and surrounding environs.
- Ensures vehicles are parked in an orderly manner on the east tarmac during retraction, double lane exercise and special crossing to facilitate an uninterrupted flow of traffic at the end of the exercises.
- Assists the special constables with directing trucks to transit the east scale and bridge.
- Directs traffic to another lane when necessary due to breakdowns or any other factor that may hinder the flow of traffic.
- Assists with the cleaning and maintaining the work site and surrounding work areas.
- Arranges and ensures all barriers are in place and reports all damages to barriers to the supervisor.
- Reports all problems encountered to the supervisor.
- Ensures compliance with all health, safety, and environmental policies.
Applications to be addressed to:
The Human Resources Department
Demerara Harbour Bridge Corporation
East Bank Demerara